From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pedra Branca, meaning "white rock" in Portuguese, may refer to:
- In Australia
- Pedra Branca, Tasmania, island off southern Tasmania, Australia
- Pedra Branca Skink, Niveoscincus palfreymani
- In Brazil
- Pedra Branca, Ceará, municipality in northeastern Ceará, Brazil
- Pedra Branca do Amapari, municipality in Amapá, Brazil
- Parque Estadual da Pedra Branca in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, the world's largest native urban forest
- In Singapore
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.