Pedro Rocha Neves
Rocha with Spartak in 2018
|Full name||Pedro Rocha Neves|
|Date of birth||1 October 1994|
|Place of birth||Vila Velha, Brazil|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2011–2013||→ Juventus-SP (loan)|
|2014||→ Grêmio (loan)|
|2013||→ Juventus-SP (loan)||3||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2 September 2018|
Born in Vila Velha, Espírito Santo, Pedro Rocha started his career in an Atlético Mineiro academy in his hometown, before attracting the interest of São Paulo. In 2008, aged 13, he joined the latter, but was released just months later.
In 2011 Pedro Rocha joined Juventus-SP, after a partnership with Diadema. With the club he made his senior debut on 20 March 2013, starting in a 3–2 Campeonato Paulista Série A2 away win against Santo André, and scoring a brace through two penalties.
On 12 March 2014 Pedro Rocha moved to Grêmio on loan until the end of the year, being initially assigned to the under-20s. On 7 January 2015 he was bought outright, and was subsequently promoted to the main squad by manager Luiz Felipe Scolari.
Pedro Rocha made his Série A debut on 16 May 2015, starting in a 0–2 away loss against Coritiba. He scored his first goal in the category on 27 June, netting the first in a 2–1 win at Avaí; it was also the fastest of the tournament, with only 37 seconds.
- As of 8 January 2019
|Spartak Moscow||2017–18||Russian Premier League||11||1||—||2||0||1[d]||0||—||14||1|
- "Inspirado em Ronaldo, Pedro Rocha sonha em consagração no Gre-Nal" [Inspired in Ronaldo, Pedro Rocha dreams about acclaim in Gre-Nal] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 21 February 2015. Retrieved 17 August 2015.
- "Versátil e destemido: conheça Pedro Rocha, nova aposta do Grêmio" [Versatile and fearless: know Pedro Rocha, Grêmio's new bet] (in Portuguese). Zero Hora. 21 February 2015. Retrieved 17 August 2015.
- "Santo André 2 x 3 Juventus - Olha o Moleque fazendo travessura..." [Santo André 2–3 Juventus – Look at Moleque doing some pranks...] (in Portuguese). Futebol Interior. 20 March 2013. Retrieved 17 August 2015.
- "Grêmio contrata destaque do Juventus e filho de Vagner Mancini" [Grêmio signs Juventus' spotlight and son of Vágner Mancini] (in Portuguese). Lance!. 12 March 2014. Retrieved 17 August 2015.
- "Para não perder promessa, Grêmio compra o atacante Pedro Rocha" [To avoid losing pearl, Grêmio buys forward Pedro Rocha] (in Portuguese). Zero Hora. 7 January 2015. Retrieved 17 August 2015.
- "Coritiba aproveita gol contra bizarro do Grêmio e vence a primeira" [Coritiba takes advantage of Grêmio's bizarre own goal and wins the first one] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 16 May 2015. Retrieved 17 August 2015.
- "Grêmio faz gol mais rápido do campeonato, vence o Avaí e entra no G-4" [Grêmio scores the tournament's fastest goal, defeats Avaí and joins G-4] (in Portuguese). UOL Esporte. 27 June 2015. Retrieved 17 August 2015.
- "Grêmio joga melhor que o Atlético-MG, mata o jogo aos 45 e leva boa vantagem para o Sul" [Grêmio play better than Atlético-MG, finish the game in the 90th minute and win a good advantage for the South] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 23 November 2016. Retrieved 28 April 2017.
- Педро Роша подписал контракт со «Спартаком» (in Russian). FC Spartak Moscow. 31 August 2017.
- Pedro Rocha at Soccerway. Retrieved 9 January 2019.