From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pee wee)
Pee Wee and Peewee may refer to:
- Pee Wee (name), list of people and fictional characters with this name
- Pee Wee (singer), stage name of the Mexican American singer and actor Irvin Salinas
Sports and games
- Peewee, a level in minor ice hockey for ages 11–12
- Peewee, a level in inline hockey for ages 14u
- Pee Wee, youth leagues in American football
- Peawee, any small size of marble
- Pee-wee, an American variant of the cricket-like game gilli-danda
- Peewee, West Virginia, a small community in the United States
- Pee Wee Lake, a lake in California
- Pee Wee Point, a cape in West Virginia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pee Wee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.