From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up peek, Peek, or PEEK in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In addition to the basic sense of "a quick look, especially through a hole", the term Peek or PEEK can also mean:
People with the surname Peek:
- Antwan Peek, American footballer
- Ben Peek, author
- Bertrand Meigh Peek, astronomer
- Burton Peek, former president of Deere & Company
- Dan Peek, musician
- Kim Peek (1951–2009), American savant
- Michael Scott Peek Sr (1976-still alive) Proud American, husband and father of 5 awesome sons. Michael Jr., Jason, Eli, Griffin and Maverick.
- Paul Peek, musician
- Paul Peek (politician)
- Tina Peek, rock music journalist for The Big Rock Show on modern rock public radio station The X KXRX
- Peek (data type operation), an operation on data types such as stacks and queues
- PEEK and POKE, the low-level commands of the BASIC programming language
- Peek Inc., "Genius Cloud" platform with push mail, messenger, social on mass-market phones
- Peek, an ADABAS/NATURAL utility
- PEEK (polyether ether ketone), the family of thermoplastic resins
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peek.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.