North American cover art
Peek-A-Boo Poker (Chinese: 撲克精靈; pinyin: Pūkè Jīnglíng; literally: "Poker Wizard"), is a video game made by the company Idea-Tek and distributed by Hacker International/Panesian in 1991 as one of their three pornographic video games for NES, the other two being Magic Bubble and Hot Slots.
The gameplay consists of a simple strip poker simulator in which the player can see a different reward screen, consisting of an erotic image of a woman, for every $1000 they collect in winnings, to a maximum of $5000. The game uses standard five-card draw poker rules. There are three computer controlled players: Full House Francine, Double Dealing Debby, and Pok-er Penny.
- jbholio. "Unlicensed NES Games Guide". Archived from the original on 5 February 2007. Retrieved 1 April 2010.
- Steve L. Kent, The Ultimate History of Video Games: From Pong to Pokémon and Beyond: The Story Behind the Craze That Touched Our Lives and Changed the World, Prima, 2001, pp. 399, ISBN 0-7615-3643-4, ISBN 978-0-7615-3643-7.
- Nick Shoveen, How To Be Porn Producer, Magic Lamp Press, 2007, pp.146-8, ISBN 1-882629-99-X, 9781882629992.
- Brenda Brathwaite, Sex in Video Games, Charles River Media, 2007, pp.40, ISBN 1-58450-459-5, ISBN 978-1-58450-459-7.
- Daniel Carter, "Battle against risque video games wages on after 20 years", University news wire, August 12, 2005.
- Steven L. Kent, The First Quarter: A 25-year History of Video Games, BWD Press, 2000, ISBN 978-0-9704755-0-3.
|This card game-based video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|