From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up peen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Peen may refer to:
- Part of the head of a hammer, as in a ball-peen hammer (also ball-pein or ball and pein)
- Peening, the working of metal by hammering
- Peening (scythe blade), peening a scythe or sickle blade as a step in sharpening it
- Shot peening of steel belts, a solution for deformed steel belts
- Shot peening, bombarding metal parts with small spherical media
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.