From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up peer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Peer may refer to:
- People who are equal in such respects as age, education or social class, group, colleague, etc., as in peer group or social peer-to-peer processes
- A member of the peerage, a system of honours or nobility in various countries
- A variant of Peter (name) in Scandinavian and Dutch languages
- Partnership for European Environmental Research, a network of seven European environmental research centres
- Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility, an organization of anonymous public employees promoting environmental responsibility[where?]
- Peer, Belgium
- Peer Gynt, a play; and character by Henrik Ibsen
- Peer Leadership Program, an organization that promotes team building and easing school transitions[where?]
- A network entity with which one performs peering operations
- Shahar Pe'er, an Israeli professional tennis player
These are all definitions of the word "peer", which could refer to many meaning/things.
- Pir (Sufism) (also spelled Peer)
- Pier (disambiguation)
- Pir (disambiguation)
- Peer-to-peer, a kind of computer network in which participants act as both client and server
- Peer review, the process within academia for assessing the written work of an academic so that it may be considered for publication
- Peers, a surname and place name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.