Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up peerage, peerages, or peeress in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Peerage may also refer to:
- Burke's Peerage, publishes guides to the royal and titled families of the United Kingdom and many other countries
- Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage includes a short history of the family of each titleholder edited by Charles Kidd
- The Complete Peerage, a comprehensive and magisterial work on the titled aristocracy of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland and, later, the United Kingdom and Ireland
- The Pixilated Peeress, a 1991 fantasy novel written by L. Sprague de Camp and Catherine Crook de Camp
- The Scots Peerage, compiled and edited by James Balfour Paul
- Peerage Act 1963, allowing women peers and Scottish hereditary peers to sit in the House of Lords, and newly inherited hereditary peerages to be "disclaimed"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peerage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.