From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up peerage, peerages, or peeress in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Peerage may also refer to:
- Burke's Peerage, publishes guides to the royal and titled families of the United Kingdom and many other countries
- Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage includes a short history of the family of each titleholder edited by Charles Kidd
- The Complete Peerage, a comprehensive and magisterial work on the titled aristocracy of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland and, later, the United Kingdom and Ireland
- The Pixilated Peeress, a 1991 fantasy novel written by L. Sprague de Camp and Catherine Crook de Camp
- The Scots Peerage, compiled and edited by James Balfour Paul
- Peerage Act 1963, allowing women peers and Scottish hereditary peers to sit in the House of Lords, and newly inherited hereditary peerages to be "disclaimed"
- Peer (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Peerage (disambiguation)"
- All pages with a title containing Peerage (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peerage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.