From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up peerage, peerages, or peeress in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
United Kingdom, British Isles and British Empire
- Peerages in the United Kingdom
- Peerage of England
- Peerage of Ireland
- Peerage of Scotland
- Peerage of Great Britain
- List of dukedoms in the peerages of Britain and Ireland
Peerage may also refer to:
- Burke's Peerage, publishes guides to the royal and titled families of the United Kingdom and many other countries
- The Complete Peerage, a comprehensive and magisterial work on the titled aristocracy of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland and, later, the United Kingdom and Ireland
- The Pixilated Peeress, a 1991 fantasy novel written by L. Sprague de Camp and Catherine Crook de Camp
- The Scots Peerage, compiled and edited by James Balfour Paul
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peerage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.