|Regional unit||North Athens|
|• Municipal unit||2.176 km2 (0.840 sq mi)|
|Elevation||260 m (850 ft)|
|• Municipal unit||21,352|
|• Municipal unit density||9,800/km2 (25,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
|Postal code||151 xx|
Pefki (Greek: Πεύκη, pronounced [ˈpefci], meaning "pine", before 1959: Μαγκουφάνα - Magkoufana, [maɡuˈfana]) is a suburb in the northeastern part of the Athens agglomeration, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Lykovrysi-Pefki, of which it is the seat and a municipal unit.
Pefki is situated 10 kilometres (6 miles) northeast of Athens city centre. The municipal unit has an area of 2.176 km2. The built-up area of Pefki is continuous with those of the neighbouring suburbs Irakleio, Lykovrysi, Kifisia and Marousi. Pefki consists of two areas: Ano Pefki and Kato Pefki. Pefki is served by Athens Metro Line 1 and by several bus routes. The nearest motorway is Motorway 6, south of Pefki.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (January 2015)
Pefki is twinned with:
- "Απογραφή Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2011. ΜΟΝΙΜΟΣ Πληθυσμός" (in Greek). Hellenic Statistical Authority.
- Name changes of settlements in Greece
- Kallikratis law Greece Ministry of Interior (in Greek)
- "Population & housing census 2001 (incl. area and average elevation)" (PDF) (in Greek). National Statistical Service of Greece.
- "学校紹介" (Archive). Japanese Community School of Athens. Retrieved on January 16, 2015. "３３ ＰＩＮＤＯＵ ＳＴ， ＡＮＯ－ＰＥＦＫＩ １５１－２１，ＡＴＨＥＮＳ ＧＲＥＥＣＥ"
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Pefki.|
- City of Pefki official website (in Greek)