|Founded||2006 founded as Air Manas|
|Hubs||Manas International Airport|
|Secondary hubs||Osh Airport|
|Focus cities||Moscow Domodedovo Airport |
Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport
Air Manas was founded in 2006 in Bishkek. First flight of Air Manas was carried out in December 2009. In June 2012, 49% of the air company was bought by a Turkish Pegasus Airlines. The first flight under the brand name Pegasus Asia was operated from Bishkek to Istanbul on 22 March 2013 . Now the airlines operates domestic flights between Bishkek to Osh, as well as international flights from Kyrgyzstan to India, Russia, Turkey and China.
The efforts of the Kyrgyz Government to attract foreign investments had borne fruit: mutual visits of high level Governmental Delegations gave a serious impetus to bilateral trade relations between Turkey and Kyrgyzstan. Thus, at the end of 2012 in the basis of pre-existing airline, a new Kyrgyz airline with the same name of "Air Manas" was created, being 51% owned by the Kyrgyz side and 49% by newly attracted strategic partner Pegasus Airlines, one of the leading air companies in Europe.
The base airport for Air Manas, is the main airport - International Airport Manas, located near Bishkek. In its fleet, Air Manas uses Boeing 737-400 and 737-800 NG.
Air Manas has its own certified aviation-technical base for the operational maintenance of aircraft.
Air Manas serve the following as of July 2015:
The Air Manas fleet consists of the following aircraft (as of August 2017):
- "IATA - Airline and Airport Code Search". iata.org. Retrieved 11 April 2015.
- "History". Archived from the original on 2014-02-02. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- Liu, Jim (25 November 2016). "Pegasus Asia adds Moscow Zhukovsky service from Dec 2016". Routesonline. Retrieved 25 November 2016.
- 2018, UBM (UK) Ltd. "Air Manas adds Bishkek – Tashkent service in Dec 2017". Routesonline. Retrieved 2018-01-05.
- "Global Airline Guide 2017". Airliner World (October 2017): 19.
- "Air Manas Fleet Details and History". www.planespotters.net. Retrieved 2018-01-27.
|This article about transport in Kyrgyzstan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to an Asian airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Kyrgyzstan-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|