Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pegging in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pegging may refer to:
- Pegging (sexual practice)
- Pegging (cribbage)
- Pegging report, a manufacturing record
- Tight rolled pants (pegged pants), in fashion
- The act of setting a fixed exchange rate between two currencies
- The act of demarcating a mining claim
- PEG (disambiguation)
- Pigging, a maintenance operation in pipelines
- Tent pegging, an equestrian sport
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pegging.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.