From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Peggy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A diminutive of the female given name Margaret, also used as a formal given name.
Beyond this, Peggy may refer to:
- Peggy (musical), a 1911 musical comedy by Stuart and Bovill
- Peggy (given name), people with the given name Peggy
- Mitsubishi Ki-67, an Imperial Japanese Army heavy bomber during the Second World War given the Allied code name "Peggy"
- USS Peggy (SP-1072), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1918
- Peggy of Castletown, a surviving eighteenth century schooner on the Isle of Man
- Peggy (Discover Card), advertising character
- Peggy (album), a 1977 album by Peggy Lee
- Peggy (film), a 1916 silent film comedy drama
- Peggy, Texas
- All pages beginning with "Peggy"
- All pages with titles containing "Peggy"
- Peg (disambiguation)
- Piggy (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.