From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Peggy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Peggy may refer to:
- Peggy (given name), people with the given name or nickname
Arts and entertainment:
- Peggy (musical), a 1911 musical comedy by Stuart and Bovill
- Peggy (album), a 1977 Peggy Lee album
- Peggy (1916 film), a silent comedy
- Peggy (1950 film), a comedy
- Mitsubishi Ki-67, an Imperial Japanese Army heavy bomber during the Second World War given the Allied code name "Peggy"
- USS Peggy (SP-1072), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1918
- Peggy, a French ship in the 1801 United States Supreme Court case United States v. Schooner Peggy
- Typhoon Peggy (1986)
- Tropical Storm Peggy (1945)
- Peggy, Texas, an unincorporated community
- Peggy Creek, South Dakota
- Peggy (Discover Card), an advertising character
- All pages beginning with "Peggy"
- All pages with a title containing Peggy
- Peg (disambiguation)
- Piggy (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peggy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.