||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (June 2014)|
|Occupation||skateboarder, surfer, artist, activist|
She went to Venice High School and studied environmental biology and received a Bachelor of Arts in painting from the College of Creative Studies at the University of California, Santa Barbara. Today, she is involved with many activities such as yoga, skateboarding, rock climbing and has been surfing for over 24 years.
She has traveled to Fiji, Mexico, South Africa, French Polynesia, Indonesia, Japan, and Tonga, Hawaii, New Zealand, Australia, and Costa Rica for surfing and as an environmental activist. Her paintings deal with nature and include landscapes and seascapes.
She was an 2012 inductee into the Skateboarding Hall of Fame.
- Dogtown and Z-boys : Peggi Oki
- Interview by Sasha La Rochelle
- Peggy Oki at the Internet Movie Database
- Commuter Bicycles: Peggy Oki
- Juice Magazine: Interview by Steve Olson
- Peggy Oki's "Origami Whales Project"