From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the surname romanized Pei in Wade–Giles, see Bei (surname).
- Pei Songzhi (372–451), Liu Song dynasty historian
- Pei Ji (Sui and Tang) Official and Chancellor of the Tang Dynasty
- Pei Ju Official of the Sui Dynasty and Chancellor of the Tang Dynasty
- Pei Yan (died 684), Tang dynasty official
- Pei Wenzhong (1904–1982), anthropologist
- "中国最新300大姓排名（2008 [Statistics on the number of citizens with each surname in China, based on records of National Identity Cards]." 2009-01-06. Accessed 20 Jun 2015.(Chinese)