Pei Partnership Architects
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Limited liability partnership|
|Headquarters||257 Park Ave South
New York City
Number of locations
|Chien Chung Pei
Li Chung Pei
Urban Design & Planning
|Owner||Chien Chung Pei
Li Chung Pei
Number of employees
Pei Partnership Architects is an architecture firm founded in 1992 by Chien Chung Pei and Li Chung Pei, sons of I. M. Pei and for many years members of his firm, I.M. Pei & Partners. The 30-person firm is led by two Partners, three Principals, two Senior Associates and three Associates. Headquartered in New York City with a representative office in Beijing, China, the practice is engaged in a spectrum of building types and has received numerous awards.
- Bank of China Head Office Building, Beijing, China (completed 2001)
- Qingdao Taisan Real Estate Development, Qingdao, China (under construction)
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Headquarters, Beijing, China (completion 2010)
- Zhengzhou Commodity Exchange Center, Zhengzhou, China (completion 2012)
- Shanghai Commercial Bank, Hong Kong
- Shenyang International Finance Center, Shenyang, China (under construction)
- The Galleries at Downtown Jebel Ali, Dubai, UAE (under construction)
- Alturki Plaza, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia (completion 2012)
- Faria Lima, São Paulo, Brazil
- Forum Cultural Guanajuato Masterplan, León, Mexico (completed 2003)
- Jian Fu Palace Garden, Beijing, China (completed 2005)
- Guanajuato State Library, León, Mexico (completed 2006)
- Suzhou Museum, Suzhou, China (completed 2006)
- Macao Science Center, Macao (completed 2009)
- City of Dreams 'Dancing Water Theatre', Macao (completed 2010)
- U.S. National Slavery Museum, Fredericksburg, VA
- Instituto São Fernando, São Fernando, Brazil
- Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Islamic Exhibition Gallery, Brunei Darussalam
- Martha Stewart Center for Living at Mount Sinai,New York, NY (completed 2007)
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA (completed 2008)
- Greenwich Village Townhouse renovation, New York, NY (completed 2003)
- The Centurion, New York, NY (completed 2009),
- The Americana, Philadelphia, PA
- Embassy of People's Republic of China in Washington, D.C.(completed 2008)
- "Pei Partnership Architects, Awards | Pei Partnership Architects". peipartnership.com. Retrieved 2016-07-22.
- "Bank of China Headquarters - Pei Partnership". arcspace.com. Retrieved 2016-07-22.
- "Architectural Record | Architecture news, modern architecture, design architecture and green architecture information for all building types.". archrecord.construction.com. Retrieved 2016-07-22.
- "ArchitectureWeek - News - AIA/ALA Library Awards - 2009.0408". architectureweek.com. Retrieved 2016-07-22.
- Suzhou Museum
- Macao Science Center
- "Geriatric Care & Health -Martha Stewart Center for Living - The Mount Sinai Hospital". mountsinai.org. Retrieved 2016-07-22.
- "Mount Sinai - 2008". us.vocuspr.com. Retrieved 2016-07-22.
- "Healthy aging in the center of NYC; Martha Stewart-funded center blends architectural simplicity with integrated care. - Free Online Library". thefreelibrary.com. Retrieved 2016-07-22.
- "The New York Times". nytimes.com. Retrieved 2016-07-22.
- "NYR .:. THE CENTURION". centurioncondo.com. Retrieved 2016-07-22.
- "The Centurion - I.M. Pei Luxury New York Condo - YouTube". youtube.com. Retrieved 2016-07-22.