From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pek in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pek may refer to:
- Pekoe tea (Pek.), a grade of Ceylon tea leaf
- Pek, a processed meat product somewhat similar to spam
- Pek (river), a river in eastern Serbia
- Bogdan Pęk, a Polish politician and Member of the European Parliament
- Peter Pek, a brand strategist, writer, columnist, editor, publisher, designer, creative director, public speaker, radio and television personality
- Khadaffy Janjalani, also known as Daf or Pek, the nominal leader of the Filipino terrorist group Abu Sayyaf and the leader of one of its factions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pek.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.