Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pekin duck may refer to:
- American Pekin, an American breed of duck (the Pekin of the American Poultry Association)
- German Pekin, a European breed of duck (the Pekin of the Poultry Club of Great Britain)
- Peking duck, a Chinese duck dish
- Peking Duk, an Australian music duo
- Beijing Ducks, a Chinese basketball team
- Peking (disambiguation)
- Pekin (disambiguation)
- Duck (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pekin duck.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.