PEL or Pel may refer to:
- "pel" an abbreviation for pixel, also sometimes used to refer to a subpixel
- PEL sector light, a precision sector light used in marine navigation
- Pel, Iran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Permissible exposure limit, a legal limit defined by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration in the United States
- Peak of eternal light, a location within the Solar System that is almost constantly bathed in sunlight. Usually used in reference to the poles of the Moon
- PEL (Pakistan), a home appliances manufacturing company in Pakistan
- Primary effusion lymphoma, a possible malignancy of human herpesvirus 8 (HHV-8)
- Party of the European Left, a European political party
- Phrenoesophageal ligament
- Pure economic loss
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.