Pelham Bell Pottinger
||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (December 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|James Henderson (MD)|
|Services||Financial public relations|
|Parent||Bell Pottinger Private|
Pelham Bell Pottinger is the second biggest financial public relations company in the UK by volume of stock market listed clients, according to the Morningstar (formerly Hemscott) financial data group.
Pelham Bell Pottinger was formed in 2009 by the merger of Bell Pottinger Corporate & Financial and a competitor, Pelham PR, which had been founded in 2004. In its merged form it is run by Pelham’s founder and managing director, James Henderson.
The company claims to have 150 clients in total, including Imperial Tobacco, Kurt Geiger, Mulberry, Premier Oil, Qatar Investment Authority, Richemont, TalkTalk, Temasek Holdings, Theo Fennell, TPG Capital, Waitrose and Williams Grand Prix Holding.
Mergers and Acquisitions
In the first half of 2011, the company was ranked 14th amongst global, and 8th amongst UK, M&A public relations advisers by Mergermarket, the Financial Times-owned mergers and acquisitions data company. The company’s M&A work includes acting for Northumbrian Water Group in its agreed acquisition by Cheung Kong Infrastructure Holdings, for Richemont in its acquisition of Net a Porter, Qatar Investment Authority in its acquisition of Harrods and for Universal Music in its acquisition of EMI Recorded Music.
- "Morningstar Timeline". Morningstar: About us. Retrieved 20 August 2012.
- "Morningstar Issues Professional Services Rankings Guide, All Market Edition for the Fourth Quarter of 2011". Morningstar news releases. Retrieved 20 August 2012.
- Sweney, Mark (20 April 2006). "Bell Pottinger tops PR ranking". Media Guardian, 20 April 2006. London: The Guardian. Retrieved 20 August 2012.
- O'Reilly, Gemma. "Chime to merge Pelham PR with Bell Pottinger Corporate & Financial". PR Week, 9 November 2009. PR Week. Retrieved 20 August 2012.
- "Clients & Transactions". Pelham Bell Pottinger. Retrieved 20 August 2012.
- "mergermarket League Tables of PR Advisers Q1-Q3 2011" (PDF). Mergermarket. Retrieved 20 August 2012.
|This article about a company of the UK is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|