|Directed by||E. V. V. Satyanarayana|
|Produced by||M. Narasimha Rao|
|Distributed by||Raasi Movies|
Pellaindi Kani portrays what happens between two bumps to the head of the protagonist Attchi Babu (Allari Naresh). With the first bump, at the age of 10, he loses his mental balance. Twelve years later he regains his sanity with another bump to his head.
Attchi Babu is the son of a rich widow (Bhanupriya) and is heir to a vast property. His mother loves him dearly. In the hope that he would become normal, she arranges his marriage with Gayathri (Kamalinee Mukherjee), daughter of the village headmaster (Chandra Mohan) who is in need of money to get his heart operated. Bhanupriya knows that no sensible girl would ever wish to marry an abnormal person. Yet for the love of his son she arranges for the marriage. Gayathri agrees to the marriage to save her father. She also hopes that someday Attchi Babu would become normal.
But Bhanupriya's brothers (Kota Srinivasa Rao and Krishna Bhagavaan) are working overtime to finish off both the mother and son to acquire their property. Will they succeed? Will Attchi Babu father a child? Pellaindi Kani has the uninteresting answers.
- Allari Naresh ... Atchi Babu
- Kamalinee Mukherjee ... Gayathri
- Bhanupriya ... Rajeshwari
- Krishna Bhagavaan ... Rajeshwari's brother
- Kota Srinivasa Rao ... Rajeshwari's brother
- Sunil ... Subramaniam / Subbu
- Harish Kumar ... Sivaji
- Chandra Mohan ... Gayathri's father
- Pragathi ... Gayathri's mother
- Sudeepa Pinky ... Kota's daughter
- E V V Satyanarayana... Director
- Kamalakar, Jayasri... music directors
- M.Narasimha Rao... producer
- raasi movies... banner
|This article about a Telugu-language film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|