(Redirected from Pellegrino (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pellegrino in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pellegrino may refer to:
- Mount Pellegrino, an Italian mountain in Sicily
- Passo San Pellegrino, an Italian pass in the Alps
- Pellegrino Park, a municipal park in Marble Hill, Missouri
- Pellegrino Parmense, an Italian city of the province of Parma
- San Pellegrino Terme, an Italian city of the province of Bergamo
- Joseph Pellegrino University Professor, a Harvard University professorship
- S.Pellegrino, an Italian brand of mineral water produced in San Pellegrino Terme, Italy
- San Pellegrino in Vaticano, a Catholic church in Vatican City
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pellegrino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.