From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from PellesC)
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (September 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
8.00 / March 22, 2015
- Support for 32-bit Windows (X86), 64-bit Windows (X64). (Support for Windows Mobile and the ARM processor architecture has been discontinued as of version 8.00.)
- Support for the C99 and C11 standards.
- Support for most SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AES, and AVX(1) intrinsics (X64 only).
- Integrated source code editor with call tips and symbol browsing.
- Integrated source-level debugger.
- Integrated sampling profiler.
- Project management.
- Inline assembler for X86 (and ARM, discontinued).
- Integrated resource editor.
- Integrated bitmap, icon and cursor editor.
- Integrated animated cursor and video editor.
- Integrated hex dump editor.
- Support for custom controls in the dialog editor.
- Support for custom project wizards.