Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pellicle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pellicle may refer to:
- Pellicle (biology), a thin layer supporting the cell membrane in various protozoa
- Pellicle mirror, a thin plastic membrane which may be used as a beam splitter or protective cover in optical systems
- Pellicle (dental), the thin layer of salivary glycoproteins deposited on the teeth of many species through normal biologic processes
- Pellicle, the protective cover which can be applied to a photomask used in semiconductor device fabrication. The pellicle protects the photomask from damage and dirt
- Pellicle, the growth on the surface of a liquid culture, as in SCOBY
- Pellicle (cooking), a skin or coating of proteins on the surface of meat, fish or poultry, which allow smoke to better adhere the surface of the meat during the smoking process.
- Pellicle (material), a brand name for a very resistant synthetic material used for covering different surfaces, such as that of the Aeron chair
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pellicle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.