|Look up peludo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Peludo or El Peludo may refer to:
- Peludos, a group of boys in the television series TV Colosso
- El Peludo, a character created by Argentine animation director and cartoonist Quirino Cristiani
- El Peludo, the nickname of Mexican outlaw and folk hero Augustine Chacon
- El Peludo, a character from the Mexican telenovela Rosario Tijeras
- El Peludo, a character from the Colombian film Sumas y restas
- Kaloplocamus peludo, a type of sea slug
- tatu peludo, Portuguese name for the six-banded armadillo
- Rancho Peludo, a prehistoric art style in Venezuela
- Cerro de los Peludos, a hill in Rivera Department in Uruguay
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peludo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.