Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up peludo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Peludo or El Peludo may refer to:
- Peludos, a group of boys in the television series TV Colosso
- El Peludo, a character created by Argentine animation director and cartoonist Quirino Cristiani
- El Peludo, the nickname of Mexican outlaw and folk hero Augustine Chacon
- El Peludo, a character from the Mexican telenovela Rosario Tijeras
- El Peludo, a character from the Colombian film Sumas y restas
- Kaloplocamus peludo, a type of sea slug
- tatu peludo, Portuguese name for the six-banded armadillo
- Rancho Peludo, a prehistoric art style in Venezuela
- Cerro de los Peludos, a hill in Rivera Department in Uruguay
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peludo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.