It occupies most of the short peninsula which juts from the central north coast of Bermuda's main island, and surrounds the city of Hamilton on three sides (the fourth being taken up by the shore of Hamilton Harbour). As such, its shape bears some passing resemblance to the county of Pembrokeshire in Wales. The peninsula juts into the eastern side of the Great Sound, the large expanse of water which dominates the geography of western Bermuda. In the east, Pembroke meets Devonshire Parish. As with most of Bermuda's parishes, it covers just over 2.3 square miles (about 6.0 km² or 1500 acres).
Schools in Pembroke Parish:
- St. John's Preschool (public preschool)
- Northlands Primary School (public primary school)
- Victor Scott Primary School (public primary school)
- West Pembroke Primary School (public primary school)
- The Berkeley Institute (public senior school)
- Bermuda High School (private school)
- Saltus Grammar School (private school)
Schools in Hamilton:
- Home. St. John's Preschool. Retrieved on September 14, 2016.
- Home. Northlands Primary School. Retrieved on September 14, 2016.
- "Victor Scott Primary School." Bermuda Ministry of Public Works. Retrieved on September 14, 2016. p. 17/36. "Victor Scott Primary School 4 Glebe Road, Pembroke HM15 Bermuda"
- Wilson, Ceolia (2013-10-30). "MP praises positive progress at Victor Scott School". The Royal Gazette. Retrieved 2016-09-14.
- Weeks, Michael (2013-10-25). "Victor Scott succeeds in spite of challenges". Bermuda Sun. Retrieved 2016-09-14.
- Home. West Pembroke Primary School. Retrieved on September 14, 2016.
- Home. Dellwood Middle School. Retrieved on September 14, 2016. "1 North Street Pembroke HM 09 Bermuda"
- "Contact Archived 2016-10-14 at the Wayback Machine.." Mount Saint Agnes Academy. Retrieved on September 14, 2016. "Physical Address: 19 Dundonald Street West Hamilton, HM09 Bermuda"
|This Bermuda location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|