|Look up pen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pen is a writing instrument which applies ink to a surface, usually paper.
Pen may also refer to:
- Pen (enclosure), enclosure for domestic animals
- Pigpen, enclosure for pigs
- Sea pen (aquaculture), another name for a sea cage, used in fish farming
- Pen, an adult female swan
- Sea pen, an animal
- Gladius (cephalopod), a hard internal bodypart found in certain cephalopods
- Pen, the much-reduced and entirely internal shell of some cephalopod molluscs, especially squid
- Pen, Maharashtra, a town in India, in the Raigad district near Mumbai
- Frans Pen (1775–1841), Dutch mayor of Baarn
- Jan Pen (1921–2010), a Dutch economist
- Yehuda Pen (1854–1937), a Jewish-Belarusian artist
- Luke Pen (1960–2002), an Australian biologist and environmental scientist
- Pen (play), a play by David Marshall Grant
- Al-Qalam (“The Pen”), the sixty-eighth sura of the Qur'an
Film and TV
- Pen, an abbreviation of penitentiary
- Pens, a shortened nickname of the Pittsburgh Penguins of the NHL
- Pens (Game), a card game
- Olympus Pen, a family of half-frame film cameras manufactured by Olympus
- An insulin pen or other autoinjector such as an EpiPen
- Submarine pen, a type of submarine bases.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.