Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pen is a writing instrument which applies ink to a surface, usually paper.
Pen may also refer to:
- Pen (enclosure), enclosure for domestic animals
- Pigpen, enclosure for pigs kept as livestock
- Sea pen (aquaculture), another name for a sea cage, used in fish farming
- Pen, an adult female swan
- Sea pen, an animal
- Gladius (cephalopod), a hard internal bodypart found in certain cephalopods
- Pen, the much-reduced and entirely internal shell of some cephalopod molluscs, especially squid
- Pen, Maharashtra, a town in India, in the Raigad district near Mumbai
- Frans Pen (1775–1841), Dutch mayor of Baarn
- Jan Pen (1921–2010), a Dutch economist
- Luke Pen (1960–2002), an Australian biologist and environmental scientist
- Ue-Li Pen (born 1967), Canadian astrophysicist
- Yehuda Pen (1854–1937), a Jewish-Belarusian artist
- Pen (play), a play by David Marshall Grant
- Al-Qalam (“The Pen”), the sixty-eighth sura of the Qur'an
Film and TV
- Pen, an abbreviation of penitentiary
- Pens, a shortened nickname of the Pittsburgh Penguins of the NHL
- PEN, an abbreviation of Private Enterprise Number, a unique number assigned to an organization.
- Pens (game), a card game
- Olympus Pen, a family of half-frame film cameras manufactured by Olympus
- An insulin pen or other autoinjector such as an EpiPen
- Pen register, an electronic device that records all numbers called from a particular telephone line
- Submarine pen, a type of submarine bases.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.