From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with pinsel, a type of heraldic flag.
|Look up pencil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pencil is a handheld instrument used to write and draw, usually on paper.
Pencil may also refer to:
- paintbrush, as pencil was a name for this brushes now obsolete
- Pencil (optics), a beam of radiant energy in the form of a narrow cone or cylinder
- Pencil (mathematics), a family of geometric objects
- Matrix pencil, a pair of matrices used in a generalized eigenvalue problem
- Pencil2D, an open-source drawing and animation app
- Pencil (film), an upcoming Tamil film
- Apple Pencil, a stylus device released by Apple Inc.
- Penciller, a stage in the creation of a comic book
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pencil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.