Pendle Hill railway station
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Location||Wentworth Avenue, Pendle Hill|
|Owned by||Transport Asset Holding Entity|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||28.29 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||4 (2 island)|
|Website||Transport for NSW|
|Opened||12 April 1924|
|2013||3,150 (daily) (Sydney Trains, NSW TrainLink)|
In August 2017, work was completed on an upgrade to the station. Like the neighbouring stations at Wentworthville and Toongabbie. The upgrade included a new footbridge, concourse and lifts as part of the Station Accessibility Upgrade Program.
Platforms and services
|1||services to Hornsby via Central & Chatswood|||
|services to Leppington & Liverpool|||
|2||services to Hornsby via Gordon||infrequently used|
|3||1 daily service to Blacktown||infrequently used|
|4||services to Richmond & Emu Plains|||
|services to Schofields & Richmond|||
- Bureau of Transport Statistics. "Train Statistics 2014" (PDF). Transport NSW. Retrieved 12 July 2018.
- Pendle Hill Station NSWrail.net
- Pendle Hill Railway Station Group NSW Environment & Heritage
- Pendle Hill Station Upgrade Transport for NSW 1 May 2015
- "T1: Western line timetable". Transport for NSW.
- "T5: Cumberland line timetable". Transport for NSW.