Pendle Hill railway station
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eastbound view in December 2007
|Location||Wentworth Avenue, Pendle Hill|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||28.29 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||4 (2 island)|
|Opened||12 April 1924|
In 2015, work is scheduled to commence on an upgrade to the station which will include a new footbridge, concourse and lifts.
Platforms and services
|1||services to Hornsby via Central & Chatswood|||
|services to Campbelltown|||
|2||services to Hornsby via Central & Chatswood||infrequently used|
|services to Campbelltown||infrequently used|
|3||services to Richmond & Emu Plains||infrequently used|
|services to Schofields||infrequently used|
|4||services to Richmond & Emu Plains|||
|services to Schofields|||
- Pendle Hill Station NSWrail.net
- Pendle Hill Railway Station Group NSW Environment & Heritage
- Pendle Hill Station Upgrade Transport for NSW 1 May 2015
- "T1: Western line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended January 2015].
- "T5: Cumberland line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended January 2015].