Pendleton High School (Oregon)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article needs to be updated. (April 2016)|
|Pendleton High School|
|1800 NW Carden Ave
Pendleton, Oregon, Umatilla 97801
|School district||Pendleton School District|
|Number of students||1047|
|Color(s)||Green and Gold|
|Athletics conference||OSAA Columbia River Conference, 5A|
Pendleton High School (PHS) is a public high school located in Pendleton, Oregon, United States. Pendleton photographer Walter S. Bowman photographed some of Pendleton High School's teams in the early 20th century.
- George Christensen, former NFL player
- Bob Lilly, nicknamed "Mr. Cowboy", is a former defensive tackle for the Dallas Cowboys, photographer, and member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Roy Schuening, former NFL player
- Dan Straily, starting pitcher for the Oakland Athletics (Grades 9-10).
- Mark Temple, former NFL player
- Walter S. Bowman University of Oregon
- "State releases high school graduation rates". The Oregonian. June 30, 2009. Retrieved July 1, 2009.
- "Oregon dropout rates for 2008". The Oregonian. June 30, 2009. Retrieved July 1, 2009.
- "George Christensen". Retrieved February 19, 2016.
- "Bob Lilly". Retrieved February 19, 2016.
- "Roy Schuening". Retrieved February 19, 2016.
- "Mark Temple". Retrieved February 19, 2016.
|This Oregon school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|