There are four unrelated publishers with the name Pendragon Press.
The first is a British small press based in Maesteg in Wales and specialising in science fiction, fantasy, horror and weird fiction. It is run by Christopher Teague. In 2005 the press was nominated for a British Fantasy Award for best small press. It specialises in novellas, anthologies and short story collections.
The second is the printing division of Papworth Industries, the manufacturing arm of Papworth Village Settlement, an industrial colony for tuberculosis sufferers established by Dr Pendrill Charles Varrier-Jones in 1915.
Books published by Pendragon Press, Maesteg
- Nasty Snips, an anthology edited by Christopher Teague, 1999
- Shenanigans, a short story collection by Noel K. Hannan, 2000
- Tourniquet Heart an anthology edited by Christopher Teague, 2002
- The Ice Maiden a novella by Steve Lockley & Paul Lewis, 2004
- The Extremist and Other Tales of Conflict, a short story collection by Paul Finch, 2004
- The Mask Behind the Face, short story collection by Stuart Young, 2005
- Double Negative, a novel by Robin Gilbert, 2005
- An Occupation of Angels, a novella by Lavie Tidhar, 2005
- In the Rain with the Dead, a novel by Mark West (author), 2005
- Triquorum One, a mini-anthology edited by Christopher Teague, 2005
- Silversands, a novel by Gareth L. Powell, 2010
Book published by Pendragon Press, Papworth Everard, Cambridge
- On the Road: The Papworth Story, by Rowland Parker, 1977
|This article about a publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|