Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up penetration in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Penetration may refer to:
- Market penetration or brand penetration, the degree to which a product or service is known and/or used
- Penetration depth of light or any electromagnetic radiation.
- Penetration (telecommunications)
- Penetrating trauma
- Penetration (warfare)
- Penetration (weapons), the ability to pierce the target's armor or other protection
- Penetration (firestop), an opening in a wall or floor assembly required to have a fire-resistance rating, for the purpose of accommodating the passage of a mechanical, electrical, or structural penetrant
- In roofing, pipes, conduits, HVAC supports passing through the roof
- In basketball, the ability of a player to drive through the opposition's defense
- In magic, an illusion in which one object appears to pass through another
- Sexual penetration, a term which may mean sexual intercourse in general or,
- in some jurisdictions, a criminal charge related to various sexual offences
In popular culture
- Penetration (artistic), an artistic strategy
- Penetration (band), a punk rock band
- "Penetration", a song on Iggy and the Stooges' album Raw Power
- "Penetration", a song on Pedro the Lion's album Control
- "Penetration", a song by The Pyramids
- Body of Lies (film), a film formerly known as Penetration
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Penetration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.