Jump to navigation Jump to search
Peniche may refer to:
- Kari Ann Peniche, US beauty queen
- Arturo Peniche, Mexican actor
- Yuliana Peniche, Mexican actress
- Peniche Everton Romualdo, Brazilian footballer
- Count of Peniche, a Portuguese title
- Peniche (fluid dynamics), material inserted between a half-model and the wall of a wind tunnel, used to reduce the effect of the boundary layer
- Péniche (barge), a French barge. Associated with the Freycinet gauge for locks in France
- Péniche Hôtel, a type of floating hotel on a peniche
- Péniche Opéra, a French opera company based on a peniche
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peniche.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.