Jump to navigation Jump to search
Peniche may refer to:
- Kari Ann Peniche, US beauty queen
- Arturo Peniche, Mexican actor
- Yuliana Peniche, Mexican actress
- Peniche Everton Romualdo, Brazilian footballer
- Count of Peniche, a Portuguese title
- Peniche (fluid dynamics), material inserted between a half-model and the wall of a wind tunnel, used to reduce the effect of the boundary layer
- Péniche (barge), a French barge. Associated with the Freycinet gauge for locks in France
- Péniche Hôtel, a type of floating hotel on a peniche
- Péniche Opéra, a French opera company based on a peniche
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peniche.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.