|The Peninsula Building|
|Alternative names||City Park|
|Current tenants||Peninsula Business Services
|Floor area||23,774 sq m|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||The Manser Practice|
Peninsula lies on the fringe of the city centre, opposite the Manchester Arena and Manchester Victoria station. Construction of the building began in 2007 and it opened in 2009. The Peninsula has a distinctive elliptical plan, and is clad in a glass and granite rainscreen. The building has a BREEAM rating of 'very good' and has on-site parking for up to 200 cars.
The building is commercial, and is head office for Peninsula Business Services who occupy the first six floors, HRonline occupy the ninth floor (known as Cloud 9) and LateRooms.com occupy the top floors, employing 300 people at the building.
- NOMA, Manchester - a similar redevelopment scheme to the Green Quarter, adjacent to The Peninsula
- "The Peninsula, Cheetham Hill Road, Manchester". DTZ. Retrieved 2012-08-24.
- Burdett, Jill (3 August 2009). "Peninsula goes for a funky fit-out". Manchester Evening News. Retrieved 2012-08-24.
- "The Peninsula". skyscrapernews.com. Retrieved 2012-08-24.
- "The Peninsula". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2012-08-24.
- "City Park Life". skyscrapercity.com. 5 May 2008. Retrieved 2012-08-24.
- "Specification: The Peninsula". The Peninsula Manchester. Retrieved 2012-08-24.
- "Availability: Peninsula". The Peninsula Manchester. Retrieved 2012-08-24.
- http://parker-design.co.uk/case-study/inspirational-office-design/. Missing or empty
- "Laterooms checks in to Peninsula". Place North West. 22 July 2010. Retrieved 2012-08-24.