From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Penn may refer to:
- Penn, North Dakota
- Penn Lake Park, Pennsylvania
- Penn Township (disambiguation), several municipalities
- Pennsylvania State University, a state-related university in University Park, Pennsylvania which is commonly referred to as "Penn State."
- University of Pennsylvania, a private Ivy League university in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania which officially uses the nickname "Penn"
- Penn High School
- Alexander Penn Wooldridge, American mayor of Austin, Texas from 1909 to 1919
- Alexander Penn (1906–72), Israeli poet
- Arthur Penn, American film director and producer
- Arthur Penn, also known as Arthur Serevetas, Australian actor
- Arthur Horace Penn (1886–1960), member of the British Royal Household
- Audrey Penn, American children's author
- B.J. Penn (born 1978), American mixed martial arts fighter
- Dan Penn, American musician
- Eric Penn (1878–1915), English cricketer
- Hannah Callowhill Penn, wife of William Penn
- Irving Penn, an American photographer
- John Penn (architect) (1921–2007), a British architect
- John Penn (delegate) (1741–1788), Continental Congressman from North Carolina and signer of the United States Declaration of Independence
- John Penn (engineer) (1805–1878), British marine engine engineer, invented lignum vitae bearing for propellor shafts, twice president of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers
- John Penn (governor) (1729–1795), a lieutenant governor and later proprietor of colonial Pennsylvania
- John Penn (writer) (1760–1834), son of Thomas Penn
- John Penn (UK politician) (1848–1903), MP for Lewisham 1891–1903
- Kal Penn (born 1977), American actor and public servant
- An American entertainment family:
- Mark Penn, American public relations CEO and campaign strategist
- Osnat Penn, Israeli computational biologist.
- Penn Jillette, member of the comedy and magic duo Penn & Teller
- Robert Penn, African-American sailor, recipient of the Medal of Honor during the Spanish–American War
- Penn Badgley, American actor best known for his role as Dan Humphrey on the TV series Gossip Girl
- Russell Penn (born 1985), English footballer
- William Penn (1644–1718), founder of Pennsylvania
- William Penn (admiral), English admiral
- Penn (film), 1954 Tamil film Starring Vyjayanthimala
- Penn Club of New York City, located in New York City
- Penn Quakers, the intercollegiate athletic program of the University of Pennsylvania
- Penn (automobile), manufactured in Pittsburgh from 1910 until 1913
- The Penn, or The Stylus, a would-be periodical owned and edited by Edgar Allan Poe
- Penn Racquet Sports, a ball manufacturer
- Penn Reels, an American manufacturer of fishing tackle, a division of Jarden.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Penn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.