Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 147
|Current||Marcy Toepel (R–Douglass Township, Montgomery County)|
• Citizen voting age
The 147th Pennsylvania House of Representatives District is located in Southeastern Pennsylvania and has been represented since 2010 by Marcy Toepel. She is challenged in the 2018 General Election by Joshua H. Camson, a Harleysville resident and attorney.
- Douglass Township
- Green Lane
- Lower Frederick Township
- Lower Salford Township
- Marlborough Township
- New Hanover Township
- Upper Frederick Township
- Upper Pottsgrove Township
- Upper Salford Township
- West Pottsgrove Township
|Before 1969, seats were apportioned by county.|
|G. Sieber Pancoast||Republican||1969 – 1978|
|Marilyn Lewis||Republican||1979 – 1982|
|Raymond Bunt||Republican||1983 – 2006|
|Bob Mensch||Republican||2007 – 2009||Marlborough Township||Resigned after being elected to the Pennsylvania State Senate|
|Marcy Toepel||Republican||2010 – present||Douglass Township||Incumbent; Elected in a special election on May 18|
Recent election results
|Margin of victory||7,142||33.36|
|Margin of victory||6,966||22.72||10.64|
|Margin of victory||13,064||100|
|Margin of victory||8,448||26.70||73.30|
- "Composite Listing of House of Representatives Districts" (PDF). Pennsylvania Department of State. Retrieved 2015-02-19.
- Cox, Harold (2007). "Pennsylvania Election Statistics: 1682–2006". Election Statistics Project. Wilkes University. Retrieved August 11, 2009.
- "2010 Special Election for the 147th Legislative District". Pennsylvania Department of State. May 18, 2010. Archived from the original on February 29, 2012. Retrieved October 18, 2010.
- District map from the United States Census Bureau
- Pennsylvania House Legislative District Maps from the Pennsylvania Redistricting Commission.
- Population Data for District 147 from the Pennsylvania Redistricting Commission.