Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Pennsylvania in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pennsylvania is a state in the United States.
Pennsylvania may also refer to:
- Province of Pennsylvania, before independence in 1776
- Pennsylvania, Alabama, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Pennsylvania Avenue, in Washington, D.C. where the White House is located
- For others, see Pennsylvania Avenue (disambiguation)
- Pennsylvania, South Gloucestershire, a village in England
- Pennsylvania, Exeter, a suburb of Exeter, England
- University of Pennsylvania, an Ivy League university located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Railroad, United States, 1846–1968
- 6-4-4-6, a wheel arrangement for duplex steam locomotives in the Whyte notation, was nicknamed "Pennsylvania"
- SS Pennsylvania, a name carried by several merchant and passenger ships
- USS Pennsylvania, ships of the United States Navy which have borne the name
- Pennsylvania (steamboat), a Mississippi steamboat that exploded and sank on June 13, 1858
- Pennsylvania (album) (1998), by Pere Ubu
- "Pennsylvania" (song), the official state song
- "Pennsylvania", a song by the Bloodhound Gang from the 2005 album Hefty Fine
- "Pennsylvania 6-5000" (song), a 1940 swing jazz and pop standard with music by Jerry Gray and lyrics by Carl Sigman. It was recorded by Glenn Miller and His Orchestra
- The Pennsylvanian (geology), a geological period, named for rocks of the period that are common in Pennsylvania
- The Pennsylvania Dutch, a group of settlers that came from Germany.
- The Pennsylvania Report, a political newspaper
- The Pennsylvania Manual, an official state publication
- Pennsylvania Grade Crude Oil, a type of crude oil first discovered in Pennsylvania
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pennsylvania.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.