Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 134
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Current||Ryan Mackenzie (R–Macungie)|
• Citizen voting age
- Berks County
- Lehigh County
|Prior to 1969, seats were apportioned by county.|
|William A. Steckel||Republican||1969 – 1970|
|Joseph R. Zeller||Democrat||1971 – 1980|
|Donald William Snyder||Republican||1981 – 2000|
|Jane S. Baker||Republican||2001 – 2002|
|Doug Reichley||Republican||2003 – 2012||Emmaus||Resigned to take office as Lehigh County Judge|
|Ryan Mackenzie||Republican||May 2012 – present||elected in April 24 special election same day as primary|
Recent election results
|Margin of victory||1,357||43.02|
|Margin of victory||1,135||25.50|
|Margin of victory||3,690||100|
|Margin of victory||6,505||100|
- Cox, Harold (2004). "Legislatures - 1776-2004". Wilkes University Election Statistics Project. Wilkes University.
- "Composite Listing of House of Representatives Districts" (PDF). Pennsylvania Department of State. Retrieved 2015-02-19.
- District map from the United States Census Bureau
- Pennsylvania House Legislative District Maps from the Pennsylvania Redistricting Commission.
- Population Data for District 134 from the Pennsylvania Redistricting Commission.
|This article related to the politics of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Pennsylvania-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|