Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 136
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Current||Robert L. Freeman (–Easton)|
• Citizen voting age
- Lower Saucon Township (PART, Districts 03, 05 and 06)
- Palmer Township (PART)
- District Eastern
- District Middle [PART, Division 02]
- District Western
- West Easton
- Williams Township
|Prior to 1969, seats were apportioned by county.|
|James F. Pendergast||Democrat||1969 – 1978|
|Edmund J. Sieminski||Republican||1979 – 1982|
|Robert L. Freeman||Democrat||1983 – 1994||Easton|
|Joseph Corpora III||Democrat||1995 – 1998|
|Robert L. Freeman||Democrat||1999 – present||Easton||Incumbent|
Recent election results
|Democratic||Robert L. Freeman||9,976||64.20|
|Margin of victory||4,414||28.40|
|Democratic||Robert L. Freeman||17,359||100|
|Margin of victory||17,359||100|
|Democratic||Robert L. Freeman||9,131||100|
|Margin of victory||9,131||100|
|Democratic||Robert L. Freeman||18,345||100|
|Margin of victory||18,345||100|
- Cox, Harold (2004). "Legislatures - 1776-2004". Wilkes University Election Statistics Project. Wilkes University.
- "Composite Listing of House of Representatives Districts" (PDF). Pennsylvania Department of State. Retrieved 2015-02-19.
- District map from the United States Census Bureau
- Pennsylvania House Legislative District Maps from the Pennsylvania Redistricting Commission.
- Population Data for District 136 from the Pennsylvania Redistricting Commission.
|This article related to the politics of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Pennsylvania-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|