Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 140
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Current||John Galloway (D–Levittown)|
• Citizen voting age
The 140th Pennsylvania House of Representatives District is located in Bucks County. It includes the Delaware Division of the Pennsylvania Canal and the Grundy Mill Complex. It is made up of the following areas:
- Bristol Township (PART)
- Ward 05 [PART, Division 01]
- Ward 07 [PART, Division 01]
- Ward 09 [PART, Divisions 02 and 03]
- Falls Township
- Middletown Township (PART)
- District Lower [PART, Divisions 07, 09 and 11]
- Morrisville (PART, Ward 04)
|Prior to 1969, seats were apportioned by county.|
|Milton Berkes||Democrat||1969 – 1974|
|Theodore Berlin||Democrat||1975 – 1978|
|John M. Rodgers||Democrat||1979 – 1980|
|John F. Cordisco||Democrat||1981 – 1986|
|Thomas C. Corrigan, Sr.||Democrat||1987 – 2006||Bristol||Retired|
|John Galloway||Democrat||2007 – present||Levittown||Incumbent|
Recent election results
|Margin of victory||4,791||26.64|
|Margin of victory||11,688||46.30||19.66|
|Margin of victory||11,530||100|
|Margin of victory||21,521||100|
- Cox, Harold (2004). "Legislatures - 1776-2004". Wilkes University Election Statistics Project. Wilkes University.
- "Composite Listing of House of Representatives Districts" (PDF). Pennsylvania Department of State. Retrieved 2015-02-19.
- District map from the United States Census Bureau
- Pennsylvania House Legislative District Maps from the Pennsylvania Redistricting Commission.
- Population Data for District 140 from the Pennsylvania Redistricting Commission.
|This article related to the politics of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Pennsylvania-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|