Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 142
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Current||Frank Farry (R–Langhorne)|
• Citizen voting age
- Langhorne Manor
- Lower Southampton Township
- Middletown Township (PART)
- District Lower [PART, Divisions 02, 05, 08, 10 and 12]
- District Upper
- Upper Southampton Township
|Prior to 1969, seats were apportioned by county.|
|James L. Wright, Jr.||Republican||1969 – 1990||Levittown|
|Matthew N. Wright||Republican||1991 – 2006||Levittown|
|Christopher J. King||Democrat||2007 – 2008||Langhorne||Unsuccessful candidate for reelection|
|Frank Farry||Republican||2009 – present||Langhorne||Incumbent|
Recent election results
|Margin of victory||6,283||27.62|
|Margin of victory||20,596||100|
|Margin of victory||6,880||30.40||69.60|
|Margin of victory||26,325||100|
- Cox, Harold (2004). "Legislatures - 1776-2004". Wilkes University Election Statistics Project. Wilkes University.
- "Composite Listing of House of Representatives Districts" (PDF). Pennsylvania Department of State. Retrieved 2015-02-19.
- "2008 General Election - Representative in the General Assembly". Commonwealth of PA - Elections Information. Pennsylvania Department of State. 2004. Archived from the original on 2008-12-08.
- District map from the United States Census Bureau
- Pennsylvania House Legislative District Maps from the Pennsylvania Redistricting Commission.
- Population Data for District 142 from the Pennsylvania Redistricting Commission.
|This article related to the politics of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Pennsylvania-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|