Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 153
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Abington Township (PART)
- Upper Dublin Township (PART)
- District 02 [PART, Division 03]
- District 04 [PART, Divisions 02 and 03]
- District 05
|Prior to 1969, seats were apportioned by county.|
|Daniel E. Beren||Republican||1969 – 1976|
|Joe Hoeffel||Democrat||1977 – 1984||Abington Township|
|Jon D. Fox||Republican||1985 – 1992||Abington Township||Resigned January 16, 1992 to become County Commissioner|
|Martin L. Laub||Republican||1993 – 1994|
|Ellen M. Bard||Republican||1995 – 2004||Jenkintown||Retired to run for Congress|
|Josh Shapiro||Democrat||2005 – 2012||Abington Township||Resigned to take office as Montgomery County Commissioner|
|Madeleine Dean||Democrat||2012 – present||Elected in special election on April 24, 2012. Incumbent|
- Cox, Harold (2004). "Legislatures - 1776-2004". Wilkes University Election Statistics Project. Wilkes University.
- "Composite Listing of House of Representatives Districts" (PDF). Pennsylvania Department of State. Retrieved 2015-02-19.
- Cox, Harold (November 3, 2004). "Pennsylvania House of Representatives - 1991-1992" (PDF). Wilkes University Election Statistics Project. Wilkes University.
|This article related to the politics of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Pennsylvania-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|