Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 16
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Current||Robert Matzie (D–Beaver)|
• Citizen voting age
The 16th Pennsylvania House of Representatives District is in southwest Pennsylvania and has been represented by Robert Matzie since 2009.
|Before 1969, seats were apportioned by county.|
|Robert K. Hamilton||Democrat||1969 – 1972|
|Charles P. Laughlin||Democrat||1973 – 1988|
|Susan Laughlin||Democrat||1989 – 2004||Conway|
|Sean M. Ramaley||Democrat||2005 – 2008||Economy||Vacated seat to run for Pennsylvania Senate.|
|Robert Matzie||Democrat||2009 – present||Ambridge||Incumbent|
Recent election resultsTemplate:Margin of victory
|Margin of victory||3,429||12.17||87.83|
|Margin of victory||13,013||100||87.83|
- Cox, Harold (2004). "Legislatures - 1776-2004". Wilkes University Election Statistics Project. Wilkes University.
- "Composite Listing of House of Representatives Districts" (PDF). Pennsylvania Department of State. Retrieved 2015-02-19.
- "2008 General Primary: Senator in the General Assembly". Elections Information. Pennsylvania Department of State. 2004. Archived from the original on May 14, 2008. Retrieved August 10, 2009.
- District map from the United States Census Bureau
- Pennsylvania House Legislative District Maps from the Pennsylvania Redistricting Commission.
- Population Data for District 16 from the Pennsylvania Redistricting Commission.
|This article related to the politics of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Pennsylvania-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|