Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 26
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The 26th Pennsylvania House of Representatives District is in Southeastern Pennsylvania and has been represented by Tim Hennessey since 1992.
|Current||Tim Hennessey (R–Pottstown)|
• Citizen voting age
- East Coventry Township
- East Nantmeal Township
- East Vincent Township
- Honey Brook
- Honey Brook Township
- North Coventry Township
- South Coventry Township
- Wallace Township
- Warwick Township
- West Caln Township
- West Nantmeal Township
- West Sadsbury Township
- Pottstown (PART, Districts 01, 02, 07 [PART, Division 01])
|Prior to 1969, seats were apportioned by county.|
|Charles N. Caputo||Democrat||1969 – 1978|
|Michael M. Dawida||Democrat||1979 – 1982||Subsequently, represented the 36th district|
|District moved from Allegheny County to Chester County after 1982|
|Eugene G. Saloom||Democrat||1983 – 1992||Previously represented the 59th district|
|Tim Hennessey||Republican||1993 – present||Pottstown||Incumbent|
Recent election results
|Democratic||Fern B. Kaufman||9350||43.1|
|Margin of victory||2982||13.8|
|Democratic||Mike D. Hays||14033||43.7|
|Margin of victory||4025||12.5|
|Margin of victory|
- Cox, Harold (2004). "Legislatures - 1776-2004". Wilkes University Election Statistics Project. Wilkes University.
- "Composite Listing of House of Representatives Districts" (PDF). Pennsylvania Department of State. Retrieved 2015-02-19.
- District map from the United States Census Bureau
- Pennsylvania House Legislative District Maps from the Pennsylvania Redistricting Commission.
- Population Data for District 26 from the Pennsylvania Redistricting Commission.
|This article related to the politics of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Pennsylvania-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|