Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 70
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- East Norriton Township
- Plymouth Township (PART)
- District 01 [PART, Divisions 01]
- District 02
- Worcester Township
|Prior to 1969, seats were apportioned by county.|
|Harry A. Englehart, Jr.||Republican||1969 – 1978|
|William Telek||Republican||1979 – 1988||Died in 1988|
|Leona G. Telek||Republican||1989 – 1992|
|District moved from Cambria County to Montgomery County in 1992.|
|John W. Fichter||Republican||1993 – 2006|
|Jay R. Moyer||Republican||2007 – 2008||Lower Salford Township||Lost re-election|
|Matthew D. Bradford||Democrat||2009 – present||Worcester Township||Incumbent|
- Cox, Harold (2004). "Legislatures - 1776-2004". Wilkes University Election Statistics Project. Wilkes University.
- "Composite Listing of House of Representatives Districts" (PDF). Pennsylvania Department of State. Retrieved 2015-02-19.
- Cox, Harold (November 3, 2004). "Pennsylvania House of Representatives - 1987-1988" (PDF). Wilkes University Election Statistics Project. Wilkes University.
- "2008 General Election - Representative in the General Assembly". Commonwealth of PA - Elections Information. Pennsylvania Department of State. 2004.
|This article related to the politics of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Pennsylvania-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|