Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 99
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Caernarvon Township
- Earl Township
- East Earl Township
- Ephrata Township
- New Holland
- Salisbury Township
- Terre Hill
|Prior to 1969, seats were apportioned by county.|
|Harry H. Gring||Republican||1969 – 1976|
|Noah W. Wenger||Republican||1977 – 1982||Stevens|
|Terry R. Scheetz||Republican||1983 – 1994|
|Leroy M. Zimmerman||Republican||1995 – 2002||Died on December 2, 2002|
|Gordon Denlinger||Republican||2003 – 2014||Caernarvon Township||Elected on March 18, 2003 to fill vacancy|
|David H. Zimmerman||Republican||2015 – present||Incumbent|
- Cox, Harold (2004). "Legislatures - 1776-2004". Wilkes University Election Statistics Project. Wilkes University.
- "Composite Listing of House of Representatives Districts" (PDF). Pennsylvania Department of State. Retrieved 2015-02-19.
- Cox, Harold (November 3, 2004). "Pennsylvania House of Representatives - 2003-2004" (PDF). Wilkes University Election Statistics Project. Wilkes University.
- "2003 Special Election for the 99th Legislative District". Commonwealth of PA - Elections Information. Pennsylvania Department of State. 2004.
- Member Information: David H. Zimmerman. Pennsylvania House of Representatives http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/legis/home/member_information/House_bio.cfm?id=1711. Retrieved 2 February 2015. Missing or empty
|This article related to the politics of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Pennsylvania-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|