From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pentad (disambiguation))
|Look up pentad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pentad or pentade may refer to:
- the number five, 5
- Pentad (computing), a 5-bit group
- a series of five years (Aristotle 1857: the decade is composed ... of two pentads), like the lustrum
- 72 pentads (七十二候) in East Asia calendars, the solar term
- Kenneth Burke's method of analyzing motivation, the dramatistic pentad
- Pentad (chord), Pentachord, a five note chord
- a group of three signs or symptoms for diagnosis of various medical conditions, Medical pentads
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pentad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.