Pentalisa was a territory which was located in the region of Shekhawati, India. The group of 45 villages under Udaipurwati was known as Pentalisa. The Bhojraj Ji Ka Shekhawat Rajputs ruled over two territories, Pentalisa and Panch Pana.
The 45 villages of Pentalisa were:
- Jhajhar, granted to Kunwar Purshottamdas Ji, elder son of Raja Todermal of Udaipurwati.
- Chirana, site of a magnificent castle.
- Khirod, founded by Kunwar Amar Singh and Kunwar Ram Singh, sons of Salehdi Singh, they built a castle in 1825 samwat.
- Gudha, also known as Gudhagorji, established on Margshirsh shukla 5, samwat 1705 by Thakur Jhunjhar Singh Ji, son of Raja Todermal of Udaipurwati. Thakur sahab Shri. Virendra Pratap Singh Shekhawat former MLA is the member of the noble family of Gudha Gorji, is present.
- Bhojgarh,(Thakur Devi Singh son of Thakur Ashu Singh ji)
- Papda (Hukam Singh),
- Bhorki (Bagh Singh),
- Nangli Saledi Singh
- Inderpura, Thakur Sardar Singh received his patrimony of Inderpura. He was the son of Jhunjhar Singh of Gudha and grandson of Raja Todermal of Udaipurwati.
- Papda (Chajoo Singh)
- Barau, Barau was conquered from Thaku Kusal Singh son of Thakur Jagram Singh
- Gura, founded in samwat 1805 by Thakur Balu Singh son of Thakur Roop Singh and grandson of Thakur Jhunjhar Singh of Gudha.
- Kishorpura, Kishorpura named after Thakur Kishor Singh (son of Thakur Jhunjhar Singh of Gudha). He received his patrimony of Kishorpura.
- Kedh, in Samwat 1777, Kedh was conquered from Kaimkhani Nawab by Thaku Gopal Singh son of Thakur Jagram Singh
- Surpura Saray,
- Khoh, founded in last of 18th century by Thakur Balu Singh son of Thakur Roop Singh and grandson of Thakur Jhunjhar Singh of Gudha.
- Mohanwari (Moonwari),
- BhojnagarLorada Lohargal
- Dabri Dheer Singh