Pentecostal Church in Indonesia
|Gereja Pantekosta di Indonesia|
Gereja Pantekosta di Indonesia
|Founder||Rev. C. Van Klaverans, Rev. Cornelius E. Groesbeck|
|Official website||http://www.gpdiworld.us/ http://www.gpdi.or.id/|
Pentecostal Church in Indonesia (Gereja Pantekosta di Indonesia, GPdI) is a Pentecostal denomination of Indonesia. It was founded in 1921 and claims a seven-digit-membership. It used to bear the name Vereeniging De Pinkstergemeente in Nederlandsch Oost Indie. It is one of the largest Pentecostal denominations in Indonesia.
GPdI is currently led by Pastor M.D. Wakkary.
- GPdI Ketapang, Jakarta. Led by Pdt. A. H. Mandey.
- GPdI Beth Eden, Jakarta. Led by Ibu Pdt. Linda M. Thalib.
- GPdI Bethlehem, Jakarta. Led by Pdt. Michael P. Kairupan.
- GPdI Shekinah Tomang, Jakarta. Led by Pdt. Willy D. Saerang.
- GPdI Bethesda, Jakarta. Led by Pdt. Hesky Rorong.
- GPdI Cianjur, Cianjur, West Java. Led by. Pdt. J.E. Awondatu.
- GPdI Jemaat Pamulang Permai, Jakarta. Led by Pdt. Freddy Kostaman.
- GPdI Jemaat Eben-Haezer, Pangkalan Bun Kalimantan Tengah. Led by Pdt. Y. Samosir, S.Th.
- GPdI Maranatha, Medan, North Sumatra. Led by Pdt. Dr. M.D. Wakkary.
- GPdI El-Shaddai Medan, Medan. Led by Pdt. H.B. Tambuwun.
- GPdI Jemaat Eben-Haezer, Kampung Lalang, Medan. Led by Pdt. Samuel Ghozali
- GPdI Jemaat Eben-Haezer, Padang, West Sumatera. Led by Pdt. H.R. Pandeiroth
- GPdI Pusat Manado, Manado, North Sulawesi. Led by Pdt. Ivonne Awuy-Lantu.
- GPdI Bahu, Manado North Sulawesi. Led by Pdt. D.P.E. Saerang.
- GPdI Philadelphia Rap-rap Airmadidi North Minahasa, North Sulawesi. Led by Pdt DR Muhammad Syarifuddin Fecky Dihuma,S.Pak,M.Th
- GPdI Rungkut Mapan Surabaya, Surabaya, East Java. Led by Pdt. Mieke Mandey.
- GPdI Elohim Sidoarjo, Sidoarjo, East Java. Led by Pdt. Franklin Paul Lumoindong.
- GPdI Sahabat Allah, Jakarta. Led by Pdt. Stephanus Paul
- GPdI Bukit Zaitun Parepare, Parepare, South Sulawesi, Indonesia, Led by Pdt. Trephena Lesnussa
- GPdI Bahu, North Sulawesi. Led by Pdt. D.P.E. Saerang.
GPdI also plants church overseas.
- GPdI Beth Eden New Jersey (BPC), East Brunswick, NJ. Led by Pdt. Polke Koyongian
- IPRF (International Pentecostal Revival Fellowship) Pomona, Los Angeles, CA. Led by Rev. Moody N. Ratu.
- IPRF Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV. Led by Pdt. Nurhaida "Ida" Simanungkalit.
- IPRF San Francisco, San Francisco, CA. Led by Rev. Moody Ratu
- IPFC (Indonesian Pentecostal Family Church) New York, New York, NY. Led by Pdt. Timotius Suwidji.
- Sacramento Revival Fellowship California. Led by Pdt. F. Senduk
- GPdI LIFE Colorado (IPRF Colorado), Denver, CO. Led by Pdt. Pantas Situmeang.
- GPdI Calvary (Washington D.C. Area), Rockville, VA. Led by Pdt. Yohanis Albert Ticoalu.
- IPRC (Indonesian Pentecostal Revival Church), Philadelphia, NY. Led by Pdt. Sammy Golioth.
- GPdI Philadelphia, Berwick - Maine (ME). Led by Pdt. Grace Tasik - Mumu.
- GPdI Seattle (GPdI Washington Ministries) ], Seattle, WA. Led by Rev. Johannis Suwuh.
- GPdI San Bernardino- California (CA). Led by Pdt. Daniel Wagey
- GPdI San Francisco- California (CA). Led by Pdt. Edwin Katuuk
- GPdI Foursquare San Francisco- California (CA). Led by Pdt. Ventje Singkoh
- GPdI Los Vegas- Nevada (NE). Led by Pdt. Stevie Paoki
- GPdI Los Angeles- California (CA). Led by Raymond Lamandy
- GPdI Denver- Colorado (CO). Led by Andy Miller
- GPdI Concord- California (CA). Led by Otto Hutapea
- GPdI Laguna- California (CA). Led by Daniel Pangau
- GPdI Beth Eden, Earlwood, NSW. Led by Rev. Bernadus Maximillian "Max" Meiruntu.
- Maranatha Ministry, Sydney, NSW. Led by Rev. Bernadus Maximillian "Max" Meiruntu.
- (http://www.gpdibrisbane.org/ GPDI Brisbane and Gold Coast (Queensland- QLD) Led by Rev. Jerry Elrika Sanger, SH.
- Pertubuhan Imanuel Tawau-Sabah Malaysia, Tawau, Sabah, Malaysia. Led by Pdt. Marthen Mangala.
- Pertubuhan Penganut Ugama Kristian Imanuel Lahat Datu, Lahat Datu, Sabah, Malaysia. Led by Pdm. Andreas Petrus.
- Pertubuhan Persaudaraan Kristian Imanuel Sandakan, Sandakan, Sabah, Malaysia. Led by Pdm. Abel Benyamin.
- GPdI Vancouver Ministries, Vancouver, BC, Canada. Led by Rev. Grace Awuy.
- GPdI Eben Haezer Belanda, Netherland. Led by Rev. C. Lettelay.
- Harvest Indonesia Fellowship Korea (GPdI Hati Elok), Seoul, South Korea. Led by Rev. Yohanes Praptowarso.
- GPdI Singapura (Glad Tidings Church Indonesian Service), Upper Serangoon, Singapore. Led by Pdt. Paul Runkat.
Statement of Faith
English Version 
- We believe that The Holy Scripture is GOD’s Words implemented by The Holy Spirit, consisting of 66 books, from Genesis to Revelation (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21).
- We believe that the attributes of GOD's Deity is in the form of Trinity “GOD The Father, GOD the Son, and The Holy Spirit” (Deuteronomy 6:4; I Timothy 2:5; I John 5:7; Matthew 28:19), The One and Only GOD whose name is “Jesus Christ” (Acts 2:36; 8:12; 10:48; Matthew 1:1; Revelation 22:20-21; Acts 19:5; I Peter 3:15).
- We believe that GOD is The Creator of the universe and mankind, stated in the book of Genesis (Genesis 1 & 2; John 1:1-3; Colossians 1:16; Romans 4:17; 1:19-20).
- We believe that Jesus Christ, The Son of GOD, born as man (from the anointed Virgin Mary by The Holy Spirit), crucified and died on The Cross to bear our sins, buried, resurrected, and rose to The Heaven above, and will come again in The Second Coming. (John 20:31; Romans 1:4; I John 4:15; John 1:14; Philippians 2:7-8; II Timothy 3:16; Matthew 1:18; Isaiah 7:14; Luke 1:35; I Timothy 1:15; Acts 4:1-12; 10:42-43; Romans 6:4; I Corinthians 15:3-4; I Thessalonians 4:15,17).
- We believe that The Holy Spirit is GOD’s figure, having His Divine characters of Immortality, Presence, Power, Wisdom, Holy, and Love. Baptism by The Holy Spirit is anointed and filled by The Holy Spirit, with manifestation of speaking in different languages supplemented by The Holy Spirit. Baptism is for those who repent from their sins and born again in Him (I John 5:7; II Corinthians 13:13; Hebrews 9:14; Psalm 139:7-10; Luke 1:35; Genesis 1:2; Job 26:13; Acts 2:4; 10:45-46; 19:6; Mark 16:17; John 7:38-39).
- We believe in water baptism, submerged in the name of GOD The Father, GOD The Son, and The Holy Spirit. This baptism upon Jesus Christ’s will is mandatory for those who are saved, believe in Him, repent and born again in order to support GOD’s truth (Mark 16:15-16; Acts 2:38; 8:12, 37 & 39; Matthew 3:15; 28:19; Mark 1:15).
- We believe in the salvation of spirit, soul, and body by GOD’s Grace and faith in Jesus Christ. The believers must maintain their covenant, holiness, faith; otherwise, the salvation will be annulled (Ephesians 2:8-9; Romans 10:9-10; I Corinthians 1:18; Philippians 2:12; Matthew 24:13; Hebrews 3:12; II Peter 2:20-22; 1:4-11; Jude 1:3).
- We believe in the manifestations of The Holy Spirit among Jesus Christ’s followers (I Corinthians 12:4-11; 14:26).
- We believe in The Lord’s Holy Sacrament, should be received by true believers (Luke 22:19-20; I Corinthians 11:23-26; John 6:53-56).
- We believe in GOD’s Miraculous Healing over any kind of disease by The Power of Jesus’ precious blood in HIS Holy Name (Isaiah 53:4; I Peter 2:24; Acts 4:30; Mark 16:18).
- We believe in GOD’s blessing and aspiration upon the birth of every child (Luke 2:22-27; Matthew 19:13-15; Mark 10:13-16; Luke 18:15-17).
- We believe in The Solitary GOD’s Church, the fellowship of true believers, by which is holy and perfect as The Bride, kept aside for three and a half years in the tribulation; then transformed and lifted on The Second Coming of Jesus Christ (John 17:21-23; Ephesians 4:12-16; I Thessalonians 5:23; I Peter 5:10; I Thessalonians 5:4; I Corinthians 15:51).
- We believe Jesus Christ is The Groom, The King of Kings, and The Lord of Lords, who will come and arbitrate the whole world in just, and will reign in The Thousand-Year-of-Peaceful Kingdom with the Bride, HIS Church (Acts 1:11; Revelation 22:7; I Corinthians 15:24-25; I Thessalonians 4:16-17; II Thessalonians 1:7-9; Revelation 20:10-15; Revelation 19:11-16; I Timothy 6:15).
- We believe in the resurrection of the holy people before The Thousand-Year-of-Peaceful Kingdom and the resurrection of all sinners afterwards; the holy ones will receive the eternal life, but the sinners will face the final judgment before GOD’s Throne and get the endless punishment in the sea of fire in hell (Revelation 20:1-15; I Thessalonians 4:16-17).
- We believe in the New World and atmosphere, full with The Truth and everlasting home for all Jesus Christ’s followers (I Peter 1:18-19; II Peter 3:13; Revelation 21:1-18).
- We believe in the praise and worship gatherings that should be conducted regularly, with solemn and joy (Acts 2:25; Exodus 23:25; Hebrews 10:25; Psalms 47:2; 100:1-5; 134:2; 150:1-5).
- We believe that every government is GOD”s authority to whom we must obey (Romans 13:4; I Peter 2:17; I Timothy 2:1-2; Proverbs 21:1).
- Kipp, R.S. (1996). Dissociated Identities: Ethnicity, Religion, and Class in an Indonesian Society. University of Michigan Press. p. 204. ISBN 9780472084029. Retrieved 2014-10-11.
- http://www.gpdiworld.us/node/176 History of GPdI in GPdIWorld website
- Charisma. "Azusa Revival in Indonesia". across.co.nz. Retrieved 2014-10-11.
- "Page Not Found". gpdiworld.us. Retrieved 2014-10-11.
- http://www.gpdiworld.us/content/gpdi-life-colorado GPdI LIFE Colorado at GPdI World's Website (Indonesian)
- http://www.gpdiworld.us/node/144 IPRF Denver - Colorado at GPdI World's Website (Indonesian)
- http://www.gpdiworld.us/node/84 GPdI Calvary at GPdI World's Website (Indonesian)
- http://www.gpdiworld.us/node/88 GPdI Philadelphia at GPdI World's Website (Indonesian)
- http://www.gpdiworld.us/node/177 GPdI Australia at GPdI World's Website (Indonesian)
- http://www.gpdiworld.us/node/179 GPdI Malaysia at GPdI World's Website (Indonesian)
- http://www.gpdiworld.us/node/206 GPdI Vancouver at GPdI World's Website (Indonesian)
- http://www.gpdiworld.us/node/174 GPdI World
- GPdI World (Indonesian) Official global GPdI website
- IPRF (Indonesian Pentecostal Revival Fellowship) USA Official website of GPdI in USA
- List of GPdI Churches