|Look up penthouse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Penthouse may refer to:
- Penthouse apartment, a special apartment on the top floor of a building
- Penthouse (magazine), a British founded men's magazine
- Penthouse (film), an American 1933 film starring Warner Baxter and Myrna Loy
- The Penthouse, a 1967 British film starring Suzy Kendall and Terence Morgan
- The Penthouse (2010 film), a 2010 US film starring Rider Strong
- Penthouse (album), an 1995 album by American rock band Luna
- The Penthouse Club, Australian 1970-1978 TV variety programme
- Penthouse (Australian TV series), a series which aired from 1960 to 1961
Not to be confused with Pentheus.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Penthouse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.