From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up penthouse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Penthouse may refer to:
- Penthouse apartment, a special apartment on the top floor of a building
- Penthouse (magazine), a men's magazine
- Penthouse (film), a 1933 film starring Warner Baxter and Myrna Loy
- The Penthouse, a 1967 film starring Suzy Kendall and Terence Morgan
- The Penthouse (2010 film), a 2010 film starring Rider Strong
- Penthouse (album), an album by Luna
- The Penthouse Club, Australian TV variety programme
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Penthouse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.