|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Fire||Mid and West Wales|
The village is part of the East Williamston community. A 2007 review recommended dividing the community into two wards, one of which is designated as the Pentlepoir ward. The review noted that over 180 new residential buildings were built between 1987 and 2007 in Pentlepoir and Wooden, comprising 3 out of every 4 new residential building in the community over the period.
At the 2001 census, the population of Pentlepoir along with the adjacent hamlet of Wooden was 1540.
- "2001 Census Population Figures". Pembrokeshire County Council. Archived from the original on 8 May 2016.
- "Community Ref. 18 – EAST WILLIAMSTON", Pembrokeshire County Council: REVIEW OF COMMUNITIES, archived from the original on 8 May 2016
- "THE SAUNDERSFOOT SCHOOL BOARD". The Cardiff Times. David Duncan and William Ward. 1877-07-07. Retrieved 2016-05-02.
- "AM dismayed at Minister's decision to close school". Tenby Observer. 26 January 2007. Archived from the original on 8 May 2016.
- "Another school set to close". Tenby Observer. 18 April 2006.